The Theater Is for Everyone
The Hobby Center for the Performing Arts is committed to bringing the best of the performing arts to everyone.
The following services are provided in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Accessible parking is available on all levels of the parking garage with convenient elevator access.
- Disabled drop off can be accommodated at the front of the building in the valet driveway before and after performances.
- Wheelchair accessible seating on all seating levels and accessible restroom facilities are available on most seating levels.
- Transport wheelchairs are available free of charge and may be requested at the Guest Services Desk in the Ticket Lobby or by asking any Red Jacket House Captain.
- Assistive listening headsets are available for patrons with hearing impairment and may be checked out with ID in the Grand Lobby.
- Captioning and audio description are scheduled during select performances. Availability of these services is not guaranteed, so please contact the Audience Services Manager in advance to confirm availability.
For further information on any of these services or additional accessibility questions, please contact the Audience Services Manager, Judi Stallings, at 713.315.2412 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org